We love to hear from our customers and always appreciate feedback. Please feel free to leave us a review.
- martin t ★★★★★ a week ago A really nice suprise we went here with some friends b/holiday. We all shared the starters we shared the Halloumi (Sticky … More fingers) Chicken. Mains we ordered the double smash patty burgers with the Dirty Charlie fries, sauces were to die for. Really nice vibe in the restaurant, staff very friendly and knowledgeable about the menu, I have to say had pride in the quality and detail of the food. Great value for money. Will be booking again and can't wait to try more of the menu. Thank you everyone @ chuck & blade.
- Scott Hine ★★★★★ 4 months ago This has to be the best burger place going around! Tried several of the burgers and they were all so tasty; my personal favourite … More being the Big Charlie. The brisket Poutine fries were amazing and the milkshakes were to die for. They also serve coffee and brownies which I had on another day and that was so good. All of the staff were super friendly and the service was top notch. Will be back for sure!
- Matt ★★★★★ 4 months ago Without a doubt the best place to grab a burger in Rochester. Amazing staff, lovely atmosphere and the food is unreal.
The … More menu is full of variety, showcasing the high quality ingredients that they use. There are some great features such as their own homemade burger sauce and an awesome bbq sauce. The highlights for us had to be the chicken thigh burger which was simply one of the best I'VE EVER had...and the milkshakes were just brilliant too.
All the menu is amazing so make sure to check this place out. Not to be missed.
- Phil ★★★★☆ 6 months ago Has the edge - I been looking forward to visiting here and finally did one lunchtime. I ordered a big charlie burger and … More biscoff shake, whilst I shared some fries with my partner.
Tasty, messy but delicious. Would have liked a toasted bun and more seasoning on the patties but that's nitpicking, it's one of best smashed burgers joints around! Fries were nice and crispy, however the biscoff shake was absolutely spot on.
Partner and I agreed the decor needs some refreshing but nevertheless we will be visiting again soon, just glad that we are fairly local....4/5
- Ian Fry ★★★★☆ 7 months ago Been to many burger restaurants over the years and this is certainly one of the good ones. Food was well presented and cooked … More well. Opted for the Cluck Norris which was a deep fried chicken thigh with Korean BBQ sauce, cheese, hash brown and honey coleslaw. Also went for a side of fries with rosemary salt and ketchup as extras.
Down to four stars simply because the service was not amazing. We waited a long time after finishing for the bill to arrive and sensed a funny vibe from the member of staff when we wished to split the bill (as a small group) between cash and card.